Frequently asked questions.
Malesuada velit et ut malesuada amet tempor velit dui. Nullam amet commodo gravida gravida.
Do you have COVID-19 guidelines?open2022-11-21T14:35:22-06:00
- TSA Appliance Solutions is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and employees and playing a constructive role in supporting health officials and government leaders in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick.
- Our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before visiting your home, maintain social distancing, and will always show up to your home wearing a mask
Do you offer a warranty for your work?open2022-11-21T14:37:51-06:00
We offer a 1-year warranty on TSA labor.
Do you offer discounts?open2022-11-21T14:38:34-06:00
We offer a 10% discount for senior citizens and US military.
What is your work process?open2022-11-21T14:34:32-06:00
- Our highly qualified service technicians will diagnose your problem quickly.
- Once we know your problem, we can often repair it during the initial visit.
- If we need to order a part or parts, we will place that order same-day and schedule a return trip for repair.
Does the customer need an appliance warranty?open2022-11-21T14:45:09-06:00
- TSA Appliance Solutions provides appliance services for all major after-market home warranty companies.
- However, customers don’t need to have a warranty. TSA offers services to customers with no warranty as well.
Years of experience
Hours of maintenance